Base trainer - Base Gym
Locations: Rotterdam, Hillegersberg & Amsterdam
Are you open for something new and ready to master our BaseLine machine?
You are a strong and all-round fitness freak with an excellent strength and conditioning level, a vibrant and positive energy bomb who loves to motivate and coach people, and a natural entertainer.
Read on to see if you have what it takes to become the fitness role model and “EnterTrainer” that everyone loves to hate.
- Prepare your own excellent workout routines on our inhouse developed machine, the Baseline, using the BodyBase Workout Method and the BodyBase Workout App
- Create your own playlists that goes with the different class types
- Lead full 45-minute group classes with confidence, humor, and energy, as well as your own personal style
- Coach and guide people on correct technique and posture on the Baseline eg body alignments, and basic anatomy
- Motivate and always keep inspiring and pushing people
- Be a fitness role model and a brand ambassador in and outside our studios
- Connect with people and build the community
- Create themed classes. From themed-playlist, outfit, knowing how to throw a party, to other related creative ideas which contribute to a hell of a class
- Taking care of the workout room and the BaseLines (your playground) and rest of the studio; cleanliness, refilling items, maintenance, etc.
- You are aware of the prices and deals of the studios and enagaged in selling memberships, protein shakes, BodyBase Athleisure wear etc.
- You are always on stage with positive energy, no matter what
- You will attend team meetings and educational workshops
- Come up with innovative ideas to improve classes, but also service and other things in general
- Always making sure your classes and playlists are up to date and to keep innovating them.
- You continously develop yourself as a trainer, follow classes from other trainers to get inspiration and to keep constantly learning on the BaseLine
- Know what is going on in the industry locally as internationally
- Be on top of new fitness trends
You will succeed in this role if you can identify yourself with several of the following factors:
- You are passionate about fitness, a healthy lifestyle and want to share your passion with others
- You love crossfit, weights, combat, bootcamp or other related high energy, muscle building sports
- You love action and everything opposite to ‘zen’. Although you understand the mind body connection
- You´re a “natural” when it comes to training and health as well as helping others
- You are an extrovert. You like being ‘on stage’, entertaining others and have a great sense of humor.
- You know what it is to provide not only a tough, but also a fun workout. People love to join your class cause you are able to provide them with a full experience; an effective workout, get them out of their daily routine, infect them with your positivity, so they leave with a better mood then they came with and are already looking forward to their next session with you
- You are rhythmic and great with music; you love creating new energetic playlists that can pump up a group´s energy
- You know how to count on the music
- You are charismatic, authentic, and positive and love to motivate people to push it beyond their limits
- You are a team player and a community-builder; someone who is social, outgoing and wants to connect with other people
- You are in exceptional good physical shape and can easily do:
- At least 25 strict push-ups
- 3-4 minutes plank hold / 30 sec. L-sit holds
- 5 km run below 28 minutes